Valuing Communications and Emotional Wellbeing | The Beckies from Thriving Language | Friday 20th May 2022
- Building emotional wellbeing – understanding resilience, regulation and co-regulation
- Team dynamics and roles – discovering the truth behind the roles we create
- Communications – creating environments of Thriving practice, developing key themes of quality interactions
- Discovering our voice and confidence
- Linking educational statutory outcomes of oral health to practice
- Understanding and developing team dynamics and strengthening our role in creating this positively
- Enhanced communication and reflection skills regarding co-regulation and emotional wellbeing in practice
- Embedding and valuing the key role of the Dental Nurse in dental health educational outcomes for children’s oral health
- Discovering enhanced self-esteem and confidence for everyday working practice and life
About The Beckies
The Beckies are co-founders of community interest company Thriving Language and work together creating environments of care and education where everyone is listened to and understood.
They are published by Bloomsbury International and specialise in coaching, mentoring and supervision. The importance of listening to, observing and developing communications runs through their joint work.
Rebecca is an speech and language therapist specialising in early years and cleft palate. Becky is an Early Years specialist working with teams to build confidence and emotional wellbeing. They create Thriving Language Podcasts weekly and recently were award one of the educational podcasts of the years by Twinkl. They are currently writing a new book for Routledge.
Find out more at www.thrivinglanguage.co.uk
- Study Day
20 May 2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Nurse event ticketshow details +||£10.00 (GBP)||Goes On Sale|
1 May 2022
Tickets for nurses attending the nurses event
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 1 May 2022 12:00 am
Sales End: 20 May 2022 1:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.