First Aid & Medical Emergencies | Jackie Gazzard | Friday 4th March 2022
- Do you know how to put a sling on a injured arm?
- Do you know how to deal with an head injury
- Lecturer is going to deliver and engage delegates in an interactive First Aid and Medical Emergencies training Session.
Learners will develop the first aid skills and confidence to help someone who:
- is unresponsive and breathing
- is unresponsive and not breathing
- how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- is choking
- is bleeding
- is suffering from shock
- has burns
- feels faint
- has been poisoned
- has a head injury
- has hypothermia or heat exhaustion
- has an injury to a bone, muscle or joint (including spinal injuries).
About Jackie Gazzard:
- Qualified as DN 1979 at Bristol Dental Hospital
- Qualified as DN Tutor 2005 currently running 3 NEBDN Diploma courses
- Presiding examiner for NEBDN
- NEBDN E-ROE witness training Maker
- C&G assessor qualification 2015
- NFCE trainer in AED/ CPR
- NFCE trainer in First Aid at work
- NFCE Trainer in SOVA & Child Protection
- CQC Registered Practice Manager
- 4 March 2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Nurse event ticketshow details +||£10.00 (GBP)||Goes On Sale|
1 March 2022
Tickets for nurses attending the nurses event
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 1 March 2022 12:00 am
Sales End: 4 March 2022 1:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.